CMD Custom Logo Design Pack
A hassle-free way to help your business to stand out from the crowd.
I’ll equip you with a custom logo which suits your business vibe. Whether you’re a busy tradie, artisan, farmer or a hospo host with the most, I’m your gal.
The process will involve open, enthusiastic communication, key market research and hard graft by me to make sure you’re happy with the end result.
The Design Process:
- Purchase the ‘CMD Custom Logo Design Pack’ through the Clare Moore Designs website.
- I’ll send you through a questionnaire about your business.
- Stage 1: Once I’ve received your completed questionnaire, I’ll send through some inspiration images/sketches and a mood-board which will help to make sure we’re on the same page in terms of style and direction. At this point, I also undertake research about your current brand, competitors, target market and audience.
- You provide feedback on Stage 1.
- Stage 2: You’ll receive up to 3 logo concepts.
- You provide feedback on the logo concepts. Usually, you’ll have a favourite concept at this point!
- I revise the concept(s), based on your feedback.
- You provide any final feedback and we finalise the design.
- Stage 3: You receive your logo files in the various formats you might require. The file types include: JPG, PNG, EPS AND PDF.
- You and your awesome new branding are released into the wild, with support from me along the way!
What do you get?
- CM working on your project 24/7 because her brain doesn’t switch off.
- A brand-audit of any current branding and market research.
- Mood-board//inspiration images and market research (Stage 1)
- Up to 3 Logo Concepts (Stage 2)
- Up to 2 Revisions (Stage 2)
- Finalised logo files exported in all the useful formats (Stage 3).
- Ownership of custom illustration(s) and a logo that sets you apart from the crowd.
Up to 2 Weeks (please note that during busy periods, availability can vary – but I will always inform you of any booking clashes/delays). This process also depends on you completing the Questionnaire and communicating in a helpful, timely way.
Example of what you’ll receive at Stages 1/2/3:
*Please note that any additional revisions are undertaken at my hourly rate of $80.
*No printing/production costs are included in the above; however I am happy to liaise with printers and assist with organising quotes and or production where possible.